Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rummaging Through Gchats

"If ever I would leave you it wouldn't be in summer.

Seeing you in summer I never would go.

Your hair streaked with sunlight, your lips red as flame, your face with a luster that puts gold to shame.

But if I'd ever leave you. It couldn't be in autumn.

How I'd leave in autumn I never will know.

I've seen how you sparkle when fall nips the air.

I know you in autumn and I must be there.

And could I leave you running merrily through the snow?

Or on a wintry evening when you catch the fires glow?

If ever I would leave you, how could it be in springtime?

Knowing how in spring I'm bewitched by you so.

Oh no! Not in springtime! Summer, winter, or fall!

No never could I leave you at all."

To love and be loved, it's a wonderful feeling.
#memories